-

-

I use Selbourne or Le Bourne dark and milk compound chocolate (contains vegetable fat). If you want couverture chocolate (has cocoa butter in it), the pricing will be slightly higher because it costs more. It also tastes better but will melt faster than compound chocolate.

All these chocolates and marshmallows are suitable for wedding doorgifts, "hantaran", festivities, birthday parties or just for plain "makan-makan".


Please give me at least 2 weeks to finish your orders. If they involve edible images, I need time to buy the images first. For bulk orders (>200 pcs), appreciate if I can have at least 4 weeks notice. I don't provide delivery services. Why pay more when you can pick the chocs from my house or at some other mutually-agreed place? However, postal orders can be arranged. The costs will be borne by the customer.


For enquiries, please email me at lindamz@hotmail.com.

P/S:- Due to the increase in the prices for Selbourne milk and dark chocolate, edible images and the gold boxes, I have to increase the prices of my chocolates too. :-(

Monday, July 16, 2012

'Halal' certificate for marshmallow



Okay, this certificate has expired.  I'd checked my supplier's homepage and thankfully there's a new certificate, expired in 2013.  For those who are uncertain of the 'halal'ness of these marshmallows, I'll be glad to give you the link to my supplier's homepage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment